Thursday, January 5, 2012

I think my heart pounded it's way out of my body...

lkasdjf$#!@$!#$lkwfn^%#$#@$!%&(*#*&^%ksjdfha;s^%$#@!'ls!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the sound my heart just made as it flopped onto the floor... beating for it's life...

Thursday, Ashley and I decided to attempt Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD. Oh mylanta! That crap was HARD! and We did level one AND did the modified version too! It just proves how badly out of shape we really are. I honestly thought I was going to die. I tried to push through it, but at one point I just started kicking my feet and waving my arms around like a crazy person. Of course, it didn't help that I had JUST gotten home from playing like 5 games of bowling with my husband. So when it came to the arms and shoulders, I was already done for... Heck, Ashley and I were already tired after the 2 minute WARM UP!!!

So first Jillian had you up and doing jumping jacks...











Yes, that IS a mid-air shot! Ashley is good with the camera...
So First you are doing jumping jacks and then nest thing you know you are down on the ground...







THEN she'd throw weights in there, just to mess with your head!












It was like that the ENTIRE time!! Up, down, up, down, up, down.... UGH! That beast kicked our butts.. HARD! So to perk up our spirits, we did some kung fu fighting... it makes us happy!













Watch out Jillian Michaels!! We are coming for you!!!

This is Boobzilla logging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment