Friday, January 6, 2012

MOOOOOM, can you pull my hair back?

Hoooooooooooooly cow.

So, apparently-- while Dancing with the Stars is breathtaking (LITERALLY).. it's not quite the workout for my body that Jillian Michael's is? I don't know what the logic behind this is because JM *looks* easy. Yeah-- suuuure.

I will say one thing. Kim & I made it through nearly 20 minutes of the full 30 minute section. There were only a thing or two each that we had to substitute-- but by the end I was sweaty, tired and out of breath-- which is slightly more than the simply out of breath and unable to complete that I was with DWTS.

and then there was morning..................

Ouch. My body hurts.. it's crampy, sore and everything that I feel like it should be after a workout. So.. needless to say, I was saying the title of the post this morning to get ready She found it amusing, I didn't. Boo. Hiss. Boo.

I have since de-stiffened my body.. but it still hurts... but that's actually my motivation to keep going today. I'm not sure how much I'm making it through JM, but I will at least work up a sweat.

So this isn't the funniest post, but I did want to share the progress.

Boobzilla actually just arrived, and she's been sick all day. Time to kick her behind like mine was!!

1 comment:

  1. As much as I'm not a Jillian Michaels fan, sounds to me like that's the workout that is going to work the best for you guys. It's not wearing you out to the point that you can't do it. The DWTS one is appealing because it's fun/dancing, but it sounds like it might be a bit too much to start with. You guys are doing great so far!

    ReplyDelete